Newest book: launch March 8-14, 2019
The newest book in our series of, "A Little Square Picture Book" is a perfect welcome for any kind of DC meeting, convention, event or visiting dignitaries.
It features a beautiful image of the US Capitol on the cover, making it perfect for Fly-Ins and Legislative conferences, too! Please note: Minimun order of 10. Individual books can be purchased at stores below.
If there is demand we may put it on Amazon for internet buying!
Another Customization suggestion! The book comes in a clear sleeve with a hand-tied yellow ribbon. We can, like we did for the French American Chamber of Commerce on the left, we printed a welcome message from the FACC on a white card stock sheet that slips into the back side of the clear sleeve! We can do this for your group for free...just send us your logo and greeting and we will create a custom insert for you at no charge. The package makes the perfect welcome gift for your meeting, convention, visiting trade delegation and even for a DC wedding which has lots of out of town guests!
• "Everyone knows Washington is photogenic but no one knows this better than Jake McGuire." – David March, Editor, major airline magazine
• "Fantastic photos!" - Book Q&A's with Deborah Kalb's (top ranked, New Books Blog)
• "It is this rare combination of beauty and quality of subject that will make McGuire's photography the definitive look at Washington for a long time to come." – Vriginian-Pilot/Ledger Star
• "The Little Book That Could!" - Eden Brown, The Arlington, VA Connection Newspaper
• "We love your new book, we'll take 400 of them." DC Convention Bureau
The elegant, 6x6 square inch book is an easy-to-take-home DC gift, memento or award for conference speakers, fly-in’s, committees, boards, PAC donors, important visitors & delegations. The book is available in quantities for your DC area event. E-mail Jake for details and a price sheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need a single copy or two, for visitors or to take as a hostees gift at a dinner party, the books are carried by:
2101 North Pollard St
(just of of Lee Highway)
ARLINGTON, VA 22207
Clarendon Art and Framing
3101 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201